Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At least it's something

So, Judy L had a quiltathon last weekend and I intended to play along. I only got these blocks finished and laid out on my design wall. Notice the top row? Yeah, my short self couldn't reach high enough to pin them up so I just pin them in the middle of the next row. What's a shrimp to do?
This pattern, no doubt looks familiar to you if you've read my blog. I made the other one (still needs borders and quilting) for a friend of mine but this one is for me! This will be the third and final time (I think) that I make this particular quilt. I usually only make a quilt once. I really like this one. My style is very traditional. Nothing too fancy. I will be finishing a quilt today if all goes well and loading the next. The next one is my friend's quilt. Why am I so nervous?
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: