Sunday, August 16, 2009

Now it's just hot!

As I suspected, I couldn't sleep last night. I finally gave up the fight and went to bed at around 3am but didn't fall asleep until around 5:30 and woke up a few times before I got up at 9. I will NOT sleep during the day anymore no matter how tired I get.
Started quilting today doing lots of SID and I had a heck of a time pulling the thread up using the Madiera Monolon and Bottom line in the bobbin. I know, I know....I should use a cotton thread in the bobbin but I don't have any and I didn't want to wait. I got it to work so far. It's so dang hot though, I am not getting much quilting done....hmmm, maybe at midnight it will be cooler :-)

1 comment:

Linda Steller said...

The Madeira should work just fine with the Bottom Line Diana. You may have to be a little more careful about securing your beginning and ending stitches, but with such fine threads, you can do that without causing too many thread goobers. I'm currently using Madeira monolon on top with magna glide bobbins, so it's sort of the same thing. It's working out great so far. You go girl.