My only daughter Jessica is a grown woman now. 23 yrs old and just started a new job last week that she is very excited about. She was going to her first week long work seminar this morning when they got into an auto accident on the freeway. Her and one other girl in the car. Jess was front seat passenger. The driver lost control of the car (unsure of the reason) and they flipped landing on the roof of the car. They both had their seat-belts on and were suspended by the belts. Jess released herself and then calmed the other girl who was screaming and bloody. By the time she released her belt and was assisting the other girl out of the car others had stopped to help them. The paramedic answered Jess' cell when I called and they were on their way to the hospital in Lansing. I heard her holler out in the background, "I'm OK momma" so I knew she was at least conscious. I've since talked to her and she has a broken clavicle or collarbone. She is in pain and her boss is going to pick both of the girls up. I am going to get her and her car from her place of business in Troy. I am relieved she survived a roll over accident on the freeway and I am thanking God he was protecting my girl.
6 comments:
Have you seen her now? When will she come home?
Oh heavens - what a scary phone call that must have been. Glad she is okay - hug her!!
Oh, Diana, how scary that must have been. A phone call from an ambulance makes your heart stop, I bet. Thank God your daughter is safe.
Thank God! Oh my word, I'm so thankful they are ok. How are they now? Thoughts and prayers to you all.
I am so thankful she is alright!
Hey Kiddo! Long time no hear from. How is Jess doing now. How are you? I hope all is well, Jess is healing, and you're both on the trail to happy and healthy. I'm off to take the dog for a walk before quilting for the rest of the day. It's supposed to rain, so it will be a good day for it.
Post a Comment