I have decided to quilt on a daily basis in our new year. What does that mean, exactly?
It means I will spend 4 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week doing something, ANYTHING to do with quilt making.
It could be designing a quilt, practicing a quilt pattern, looking through quilt books for ideas or inspiration, sewing, quilting either my own tops or a customer top. Regardless, I will be very productive this coming year. I have lots of projects in every stage you can imagine. I also got a new camera for Christmas, (thanks honey).
I hope you play along with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a big goal Diana, but know you can do it. Actually maybe it's not out of reach for people like us that seem to be doing something with fabric most every day. Nice to see you posting.
I'm in.
Post a Comment