Monday, July 7, 2008

Decisions, Decisions!

I have decided to join Judy L's BOM group and make her newest quilt but can't quite decide on a color palette. I will decide on the background fabric (neutral) after I make my final choice. It's funny how you start to choose your fabrics you have a color in mind...then you change it, AGAIN and AGAIN!

I started with some reds but couldn't find what I liked for the three main colors out of my stash so I started pulling purples and came up with three choices. The only difference is the combo of purples, there is
choice 1:


Choice 2:


or Choice 3:
All stemming from these 4 purples:



OR.....I can just go in a whole new direction.....
LIKE SO:


What is your opinion?

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi
I like your option 3 fabrics the most. Though I do like the way all four of the purples look together - are you sure you can't use that light as your background?
Good luck deciding.

Kucki68 said...

I think option 3 works best.

Vicki W said...

I love #3 - these will be beautiful in that pattern!

Unknown said...

I like #3 too! I can hardly wait to get started!

Anonymous said...

I love #3 and made up my mind before reading the other comments!!

Anonymous said...

I actually like #2 best, but I could go with #3. I gotta be me! ;-)

Jeanne said...

I have to different. The new direction fabrics speak to me! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! Someone besides me likes those fabrics! Heck, I may make them both..one for me and one for a gift! #3 seems to be the big winner though! Thanks all. I appreciate your opinions.

Diana

Yvonne said...

I like 3 too but I think you should go with the ones you like best. :)

Susan said...

I like them all. Glad I don't have to choose.